New Expanded Edition of Bound By Law?
Duke University, Center for the Study of the Public Domain, has published an expanded edition of the Center’s comic book on copyright and fair use, with a new foreword by filmmaker Davis Guggenheim and new introduction by novelist Cory Doctorow
- Read a Foreword by Oscar-winning filmmaker Davis Guggenheim
- Read an Introduction by award-winning writer and blogger Cory Doctorow
- Read the Portuguese translation of the comic!
- Plain old html - Read the book!
- Flash animation with page flipping and a magnifier tool.
- PDF- the entire comic in one downloadable file
- Hi high res image of the cover for your website or printed work (color optimized for printing) (jpg, 1mb) (jpg, 3mb)
- Remix the Comic! Download individual comic pages (zip, 9mb)
- Translate the Comic! Download text free pages for translation.